Well, you know what evil scale? You are going far away into hiding and are not coming out. Because you know what else? I am not a loser. This is what I have accomplished so far.
- I have successfully done oil pulling for 3 months twice a week. My sinuses are better and my mouth feels so much more clean than before. And a tooth did face a challenge, but the infection I had been fighting for years is gone and I have no more pain!
- Speaking of oral issues: so I have to floss twice a day now. The hygenist said the bleeding gums has a connection to stress and flossing more will help. Guess what? Every day I am bleeding less and less.
- Homemade shampoo and body products endeavors are still continuing and putting less toxic things on my skin.
- So I moved to my poor aching tummy and lack of energy and started supplementing. In one week, I finally and sleeping well and not waking with terrible pain. What am I taking? Chlorophyll Liquid, Cell Food, Red Yeast, Fenugreek/Thyme, Garlic/Capsicum/Parsley, LBS (1-2/week).
- AND my next step is adding more water. Drink, drink, drink.
So evil scale. I am succeeding. One step at a time. I am making a life change. Not starving myself for a time and going back to how it was. So until you can behave yourself, that dark spot in the closet is your new companion. I am moving on to life and doing a