In lieu of that I have opted to put them here instead. Next New Years, I can come to my blog instead which honestly for me will work better anyway ;) I am working on decluttering my life and house.
Well we will start with the standard ones that I imagine most folks have though I have been gradually working on mine the latter part of 2014 will continue to work on into 2015.
1. drink at least one glass of 8 oz veggie juice daily (if not more)
2. drink a green smoothie every day
3. work out 5 times a week at gym (I am currently up to 3)
4. take my dogs and kids out in nature on walks or hikes at least a few times per week
5. meditate at least a few minutes daily
6. make more healthy meals for my family
7. have a raw food day every week
8. spend more time playing with my kids
9. have family time after dinners when we don't have activities
10. spend some more time focusing on my house
11. get all my yearbooks caught up for 2013 & 2014
12. save more dogs & continue to build my Underdog Express non profit business
13. work more on sharing oils this year
14. institute date days with my kids again once a month
15. help my son get ready for his bar mitzvah
16. Stress less about the things I have no control over or try to
17. Finish school - this has been a tough task for me
I will have to think about what else but really I need to focus on myself and family this year as well. Also my dog business as that is really important to me. (Last year we helped save 1153 lives!) and working on sharing the gift of health with others!!
What changes do you want to see happen in 2015? What direction do you want your life to take? It is a new year! Cherish every moment and don't let life slip you by!
Happy New Year!